By the grace of God I am what I am

By the grace of God I am what I am


"By the grace of God I am what I am!" 1 Corinthians 15:10

"For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive?" 1 Corinthians 4:7

God's Grace guides us everyday. It is blessings of God for us to be a lover of God.

It is not giving us permission to live a life of lawlessness. some people who believe the doctrines of sovereign grace often act inconsistently with their own principles--when they are angry at the defects of others.

For example, a company of travelers fall into a pit; one of them gets a passerby to draw him out. Now he should not be angry with the rest for falling in; nor because they are not yet out, as he is. He did not pull himself out. Instead, therefore, of reproaching them--he should show them pity.

In the same way, a truly saved man will no more despise others--than blind Bartimaeus, after his own eyes were opened, would take a stick and beat every blind man he met!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experimental Religion

The identity of the church

The Hope of This World